Tuesday, April 21, 2009

WA DC #6

haha tricked you this is #7.

Did you know that to get into the Bureau (erg. how do you spell that.) of Printing & Engraving for a tour you have to line up around 0700? Random fun fact.

So. We went to the Supreme Court, where we stood outside for an hour before deciding we would never get in and we should go do something.

So we went to the Holocaust Museum. Big museum. Lotsa stuff about the holocaust. More later.

Then we went to the Bureau of Engraving and Printing and sneaked into a tour. Painful, watching millions of dollars slide by just meters away. The guards let us in when we said we would go to the gift shop. Then a guy asked us if we wanted to go on a tour, and we did. bwahaha.

And that's it. Thought it would be more exciting, didn't you. Oh well, I can cook up plenty of excitement for you! Just angrify me! (Psst!: Angrify: v. To make angry. That's your new word for today.)

Quote of the day: Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits.

I have no idea who it's from. But it showed up on the home page of this weird hotel computer. So, there it is. See ya L8er peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment